- Model Aircraft, Scale Military Models, Model Airplanes
- The most Magnificent Wood Model Aircraft, Model Airplanes, Model Jet Aircraft, Model Helicopters and Model Rockets. We sell the finest hand crafted hand painted wooden desktop models. Know one has better customer service. We strive to be the best! We have the coolest models for sale. Find the finest detailed scale models available anywhere. Adding products weekly!
Ultra - Realistic Wooden Hand Made Desktop Model Aircraft Carriers and other Naval War Ship Models. Tall Ship models, Sail Boat Models and Speed boat models. These ship models are not mass produced items. Each model is hand made by experienced master modelers from hand carved mahogany, hand cast resin and metal, with hand made furniture quality bases including hand turned brass pedestals. These model ships are small desktop masterpieces ranging from 9" long to 19" long, but do not let the small size fool you; these ship models are not toys. We invite you to click through the images and examine the intricate details of the decks, masts, and all the amazing detailing of the hulls. These modern war ship models are the most exacting, highly detailed pieces we’ve ever seen! We have just added several new additions to this magnificent war ship model collection. We also have larger sizes available up to 100" long! These models are magnificent reproductions of ships new and old!.
- AT-38B Aggressor Holloman Desktop Model Plane
- AT-38B Aggressor Holloman Desktop Model Plane this and all our model airplanes are carved from solid mahogany and many hours are spent adding the details that make these model planes the finest replicas available anywhere!
The Northrop T-38 Talon is an American supersonic jet trainer. It was the world's first supersonic trainer and to date, is also the most produced. It remains in service as of 2010 in air forces throughout the world
These fine Military Model Aircraft list for over $299.00!
Take advantage of our low pricing and Get one now! Inventory won't last long at these prices! This model airplane comes with it's own stand and a commanding brass plaque with a description of the model aircraft and it's duties.
Picture this amazing model plane on display in your office or den! Your friends will be in awe of the quality and detail. These model planes are not toys but can be admired by all!
The Northrop T-38 Talon is used in the United States by NASA astronauts, with the aircraft bailed to NASA from USAF. It is an American supersonic jet trainer,also, the world's first supersonic trainer and to date, is also the most produced. The T-38 is of conventional configuration, with a small, low, long-chord wing, a single vertical stabilizer, and tricycle undercarriage. The aircraft seats a student pilot and instructor in tandem, and has intakes for its two turbojet engines at the wing roots. Its nimble performance has earned it the nickname white rocket. In 1962, T-38s set four climb records.
Most T-38s built were of the T-38A variant, but the USAF also had a small number of aircraft that had been converted for weapons training. These aircraft (designated AT-38B) had been fitted with a gunsight and could carry a gunpod, rockets, or bombs on a centerline pylon. In 2003, 562 T-38s were still operational with the USAF and are currently undergoing structural and avionics programs (T-38C) to extend their service life to 2020. Improvements include the addition of a HUD, GPS, INS (Inertial Navigation System), and TCAS as well as PMP (a propulsion modification designed to improve low-altitude engine performance by significantly increasing thrust). Many USAF variants (T-38A and AT-38B) are being converted to the T-38C standard.
This and all of our mahogany wood display model airplane are the finest licensed products anywhere! Over thirty five years of building aircraft models shows in our work.
Each model takes many hours to add the detail and weapons that these plane models carry. The paint is as realistic as the orginal aircraft still in the air!
- RC-135S Combat Sent w/ CFM Engines Model Aircraft
- This and every one of our mahogany wood display model planes are classified as the finest licensed products anywhere! Over thirty five years of building wood desktop models shows in our work. Each of our handcrafted models takes many hours to add the detail and weapons that these wood arplane models display. The paint is as realistic as it can be for the size! You will note that the call signs and insignias are painted by hand.
Our wood airplane models are covered with foam and packed well in order to avoid damage during shipping.
Don't wait! Get yours now before this limited production wood desktop models plane has disappeared forever!
- T-37A Tweetie Bird Aircraft Model
- You would find all of the features that are present on the original air craft flawlessly replicated on our small sized replicas. These models are perfect for placing in an office or a room, and their vibrant paint and design would make them look extremely lifelike.
The Cessna T-37 Tweet or Tweetie Bird flew for decades as a primary trainer for the United States Air Force (USAF) in addition to the air forces of several other nations. It is a small, economical twin-engine jet trainer-attack type aircraft.
- T-37B Tweetie Bird Airplane Model
- We also have a large variety of sailboat models, and all of the hand crafted models that you find on our page are carefully designed to meet our high standards. We make sure that our customers remain satisfied with our models, which is why we take great care when shipping the products. We send all of our models in properly packaged boxes to ensure that they do not get damaged during the throw around they get during shipping.
The T-37A was sent to the U.S. Air Force starting in June 1956. The USAF began cadet lessons in the T-37A during 1957. The very first T-37B was delivered in 1959. Instructors and students considered the T-37A a pleasurable aircraft to fly. It handled well and was agile and responsive, though it was far from overpowered. It was effective at all traditional aerobatic maneuvers.
- Contact Us
- Military Models Online Contact info for Aircraft models
- Your privacy is important to us
- Bank of Valletta is supporting the 30th Anniversary Commemorative Scale Model Exhibition by the Society for Scale Modellers.
This 30th anniversary exhibition will feature models which have won medals in international competitions as a testimony of the high level of craftsmanship by the society’s members. Aircraft enthusiasts will be treated with a photographic section featuring aircraft and vessels involved in the recent evacuation of Maltese and foreign nationals in Libya.
Charles Azzopardi, Manager Marketing at Bank of Valletta, was treated to a preview of some of the items that will feature at the exhibition during a visit to the Society’s headquarters by Aldo Chetcuti, President of the Society for Scale Modellers.
“We are delighted to hold this year’s exhibition at the Malta Maritime Museum, one of Heritage Malta’s sites” said Mr Chetcuti, “The highly detailed scale models of aircraft, armoured vehicles, ships, figurines and dioramas are an art form in itself and each model takes months of research, construction and finishing.”
“This event combines art, culture and history, three of the main pillars of Bank of Valletta’s Community Programme” said Mr Azzopardi. “Bank of Valletta is a strong supporter of artistic initiatives and we are proud to participate in this initiative that showcases the talent of numerous Maltese artists”
The exhibition is being held at the Malta Maritime Museum at the Vittoriosa Waterfront and is open to the public between the 11th and the 13th March 2011. Entrance is free of charge.
- SSHSA Information page